Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hated : GG Allin and The Murder Junkies (1994)


I just have to warn you...this movie is not for the narrow-minded and if you are nowhere near a fan of punk rock anything...just steer clear of this.
Things here were just so out-of-the-ordinary that I found myself laughing a lot....and I also found, that if I was ever to witness such a spectacle at a live show...I know I wouldn't be able to stop myself from laughing.
Yeeeeuk! ok?
Released sometime in 1994.
Filming location(s) unknown.
The story : Starting out as a misunderstood small-town kid from Vermont , ending up being yet still misunderstood ultimate shock-punk-rocker.
GG Allin was said to be - by his friends and fans... the #1 public animal.
Having and giving no respect.
Being his own person , no matter what anyone thought , did about it or did to him.
Being violent , brutal , vicious and crude....
GG - was , whoever he wanted to be whenever he wanted , no matter the consequence.
This film was made by a fan of GG Allin and the Murder Junkies.
We get to follow alongside of GG and any sort of publicity and performances , from 1989 until the early 90s.
We as the viewer , will get to peep many personal interviews with GG , along with people who knew him very well.
Also - we get to see a lot of the live stage performances that made GG who everyone knew him to be.
Stars GG Allin , Merle Allin , Unk , Dee Dee Ramone , Shireen Kadivar , (voice) Todd Phillips
Directed by Todd Phillips
Not Rated
DOCUMENTARY/BIOGRAPHY/HISTORY

No comments: