Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Anneliese: The Exorcist Tapes AKA Paranormal Entity 3(2011)


Release dates in the US unknown.
Filmed entirely in California.
Based on truths.... but, other than the recorded, raging discussions between Miss Anneliese with the exorcizing priests and the daily notes of a scientific study that was done during the same time as the recordings...I'm completely out of the loop on pinpointing which parts are legit. This movie plays as a home movie.
I will say this...as I listened as closely as I possibly could to the outrageous recordings, I was totally spooked and completely in need of hearing more or understanding any of it. I never did understand a word and I can't exactly tell you what language the angry spewing is in, but I can tell you it was spin-tingling.
One last thing, is this a different story as the 1973 Exorcist story or the same? I have this feeling they are, in fact, two different stories but I'm a bit confused, to say the least.
The story: In June of 1976, Anneliese Michel is a 23-year-old, extremely religious young woman, who hasn't been herself for lack of a better term.
For the past two years, she has been under the care and prescribed medicines by doctors who believe she has been experiencing schizophrenia and epileptic seizures.
But after two years of experiments, Anneliese and her family only see that she is getting worse.
The family believes turning to their priest for help is their only other option, as their beloved Anneliese now has very violent episodes with herself and her family.
Stars Nikki Muller , Gerold Wunstel , Kai Cofer , Christopher Karl Johnson , Robert Shampain , David Reynolds , Annette Remter , Korey Simeone , Yaz Canli
Directed by Jude Gerard Prest
Rated R
HORROR/HISTORY

No comments: