Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Driver's Seat AKA Identikit (1974)


This one is...yea really strange :/ i don't really know hahahhaha
Seriously. I'm thinking , now I could be wrong , but I'm thinking this is supposed to artful and stuff hahahahha
And maybe , juuuust maybe , this was considered artful in its day. But today , I seen this as just odd.
Although I didnt mind watching , but I was just always looking for something more than I got here. *shrugs sholders* oh well!
Released October 10 , 1975 in the US.
Filmed in Italy and Germany.
The story : Lise is a cold , slighty crazy , lonely , aging woman.
She angers pretty easily as well.
She decides that she is going to travel abroad.
She tells anyone who cares to ask that she is going on holiday and that she is in search of someone special whom , she is sure she will find "around any corner , any old corner"... :/
But all she really does when she gets to her destination is shop.
Oh and try and make conversation with various strangers, thinking that quite possibly any of them are the "one" she is in search of.
Also for some reason , Lise is wanted by the authorities. They question everyone who steps through Lise's path , never actually able to find her.
Until one day , the authorities do actually find her , in the position she was looking to be in.
Done onto her by the chosen "one" of course.
Stars Elizabeth Taylor , Ian Bannen , Guido Mannari , Maxence Mailfort , Andy Warhol , Mona Washbourne , Luigi Squarzina , Anita Bartolucci , Gino Giuseppe , Marino Masé , Dino Mele , Bedy Moratti , Quinto Parmeggiani , Nadia Scarpitta , Maurizio Bonuglia
Directed by Giuseppe Patroni Griffi
Rated R
DRAMA/MYSTERY

“When I diet, I diet and when I orgasm, I orgasm! I don’t believe in mixing the two cultures!”

No comments: