Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Breezy (1973)

Because I am a newly-found great fan of Clint Eastwood films(except for all those westerns he's in...why is he in so many westerns!? blah), I had been looking for films involving him to watch.
In my search, I found that he had some sort of connection to this film, but I didn't find out how til I wrote this.
One thing I got a kick out of is in one scene, the main folks go to the movies...and the movie that is playing at the theater is 'High Plains Drifter', a Clint cowboy flick hahaha
So...two more interesting bits - Clint had made many of his films in or around the Big Sur, California area. In the present day, it is where he calls home, owns quite a few places and is involved in preservation efforts.
Lastly, this is the third film he has directed.

Released November 18th in the US.
Filmed entirely in California.
The story : Breezy is a young woman into peace and love , who hitchhiked her way to California.
She just wants to see the world and all of its beauty.
When she meets a middle-aged man who she helps see the world in a whole new light , she finally gets the love back that shes been unconditionally giving out.
Stars Kay Lenz , Dennis Olivieri , Norman Bartold , William Holden , Jamie Smith-Jackson , Roger C. Carmel , Marj Dusay , Joan Hotchkis , Clint Eastwood
Directed by Clint Eastwood
Rated R
DRAMA

No comments: