Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Falling : Mutants 2 (1987)


Ok, so, as it goes, in 2008, I watched a little movie called 'Mutants'.

'Mutants'
And ^ there's your proof.


Anyways...I really like 'Mutants'.
Well you see, the reason for my little history lesson here is basically because, unknowingly of course, I saw this film, for the first time, not realizing until way afterward that this movie here.... is, the sequel to 'Mutants.'
You know, I did tons of reading and researching just to find out by chance that this film is the sequel. The information just fell into my hands.
One last thing. For some unknown reason, this movie has a bunch of alternative titles. For instance, 'Alien Predators' seems to be the title this was going by when it was released on VHS in the US.
But. When I found this it was titled 'The Falling'
Confusing and odd. I wonder what's up with all that!?
Alright. So you ready?
I'm ready.
So,...here we go.
Released February 6th in the US.
Filmed in Spain.
The story: Three great pals decide to take a fun trip to Spain together via Winnebago.
The three have high expectations that this trip should be an adventure none of them will soon forget.
When they run into some traveling trouble, the three later find that maybe Spain this time of year really wasn't the best choice for a vacation.
Stars Dennis Christopher , Martin Hewitt , Lynn-Holly Johnson , Yousaf Bokhari , Yolanda Palomo , Christina Augustin , Cristina San Juan , Pablo García , Carlos Ramírez , Luis Prendes , J.O. Bosso
Directed by (and story written) Deran Sarafian
Rated R
SEQUEL/SCIFI/THRILLER/HORROR

No comments: